Coeliac and Gluten Free Tweetup: Monday 22nd August

Another date for your diaries, coeliacs and gluten-free'ers: Monday 22nd August 8-9pm GMT is the time and date for the next UK and Ireland coeliac and gluten free Twitter chat - or 'tweet up'.

The hashtag, like last two times, will be #gftweetup. (For those new to such twitter chats, you'll just need to include that hashtag with every message you post, and follow it - essentially by clicking on it, and then updating it - to see all messages posted and follow the stream. You'll pick it up.)

As before, I'll kick us off with a question on the night - but by all means DM me on Twitter or email me through my website if you want to put forward a 'starter for ten'...

Those of you on Facebook may want to spread the word there. Obviously, let's spread the word on Twitter too - and I'll issue reminders in the run-up.

I'll add any important updates to this thread over the coming weeks (eg in the event of Twitter overload on the night) and if you have any thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment.

Hope all of those who joined us last time or the time before can join again, and that some new faces show up too!

Labels: