Warburtons GF / Coeliac book

Quick update on the announcement last week from Warburton’s that they’ll be entering the free from market next year, with a gluten-free range.

I’ve been in touch with the publicists for Warburton’s today and they’ve told me that “The new products will be produced at a dedicated site recently acquired by the company in Newburn” – but they couldn’t say more than that, or tell me anything about the products planned.

They promised to keep me posted – so I’ll add to this post (or repost) as soon as I have further news – and will tweet it from my Twitter account too.

In other news – still busy working on my new coeliac book, and still looking for input too. If you’re interested in sharing your views on what you’d like to see in a new guide to coeliac disease, out next year, then see this post and feel free to comment.

Labels: , , ,